We're always looking for the best
- Strategy Consultants
- Transformation/Operations Consultants
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Associates
- Interim Executives
- Software Engineers
- UI/UX Designers
- Cloud & Infrastructure Engineers
- Product Managers
- Cyber Security Consultants
What are we looking for?
We screen every application to make sure you're ready for success.
2+ years of professional work with demonstrable experience
Skilled in Business, Digital or Technology
Qualifications complementary to your experience
Located in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong or Singapore
The community behind the freelance economy
The Experts using Expert360 every day are not ordinary people. They are the top 20% of the workforce who choose to work as freelancers, independent contractors, non-permanent workers and consultants, or as we know them - Experts!
Hear from our community
Your path to doing your best work
Our team individually assess every application to ensure only the best talent is accepted into our community.
You’ll be able to start looking for work after the screening process is complete which is usually within 72 hours after applying.
Tell us about yourself and provide a copy of your resume
Submit your Application
Create your Profile
Showcase your expertise, experience and skills and promote your talented, capable self.
Find & be found for work
Start browsing and applying to opportunities that you find or get matched to by our marketplace and team
Let your experience & skills shine while contributing to mission-critical projects at Australia's best companies
Supporting Australia's On-Demand Workforce
When you're working for yourself, you'll generally need both Professional Indemnity and Public & Product Liability insurance to cover any mishaps on your projects. This can be costly and inconvenience to keep up-to-date, but we've got you covered.
Expert360 has partnered with IAG Insurance & Pacific Indemnity Underwriting Solutions to provide Professional Indemnity and Public & Products Liability insurance to Experts engaged on eligible projects. From March 1st 2019, Experts engaged on through Expert360 on a new eligible project will be covered for $20m Professional Indemnity and $20m Public & Products Liability insurance for the duration of their project. This is at no cost to our Experts.
Learn more about how this works here.
Consultants & contractors are either hired under their own ABN or ACN, or they're paid under the payroll of the company they're being hired through. Managing an ABN/ACN is a pain, with additional reporting requirements, and uncertainty with payment processes.
To ensure you get access to projects, and are paid on time, we offer a unified, digital payroll experience for all contractors working through Expert360, supporting contractors access the best projects in the market. Simply win a project through Expert360 and we will take care of the administration, allowing you to spend more time delivering great work for your clients.
When working for yourself, contributing to your superannuation is generally left up to you. We've partnered with two great companies to provide smooth access and consolidation of your super, and you can make contributions via our payrolling system.
- Future Super is Australia’s first fossil-fuel free superannuation fund, investing your super in many of the world’s greatest, forward-thinking companies, without compromising our future. Their digital platform takes the complexity out of consolidating your super, and making personal contributions. Future Super will help champion financial wellbeing for our Expert community, sharing valuable information around your superannuation obligations and how to think about savings for your retirement.
GROW Super makes superannuation simple by putting control back in your hands. With their market-leading digital platform (online or via their mobile app), you'll have real-time visibility over your finances as well as the tools and knowledge to empower you. Exercise choice around how your money is invested, and where, with the option to put a portion of your super into industries that matter to you. With GROW, Experts can expect complete understanding of where they are now, where they're heading and how to get there.
Working independently can make accessing traditional finance harder than it needs to be. We've partnered with some great institutions to make funding your next business idea, growth plan or life journey easier.
- Macquarie Bank provides our valued Experts access to a range of benefits exclusively; offers & discounts on banking & financial products, access to award winning products including the travel debit card, everyday bank account & packaged home loan, a dedicated team of banking specialists, financial insights, expertise & market updates and smarter digital banking tools to help you manage your money. No matter where you are on your financial wellbeing journey Macquarie can help.
- RateSetter is Australia’s leading peer-to-peer lender, connecting savvy investors with creditworthy borrowers who want a simple, competitive loan. RateSetter provides fast, flexible secured or unsecured personal loans to help our Experts fund their next big purchase, business investment, holiday or when the 'unexpected happens'.
Working in a boutique or an agency?
Some of our top Experts have gone on to hire their own teams through Expert360 to win larger projects and deliver as a group. Members can work together on Projects or be assigned their own to tackle.
Talk to our team today about setting up Expert360 to be a source of work for your team.